CemFloor is a binder mixed with cement, sand and water to create a high performance self levelling cementitious floor screed that complies with EN 13813.
Advantages and Benefits include:
- Thinner sections compared to traditional screeds
- Minimal Drying Shrinkage (<0.1%)
- Larger floor area without joints (up to 150m2)
- Foot traffic after 24 –48 hours
- Exceptional Thermal Conductivity (up to 2.9W/m.k)*
- Can be applied in wet areas
- Reduced drying times of 14-28 days. (Depending on drying conditions and floor coverings)
- Self-compacting – no voids around under floor heating pipes.
- No risk of contamination at concrete mixing plants
- No Surface Latiance (Dust) after curing
- Easy Installation (Reduces time & costs)
*According to Avis Technique CSTB No.EMI 14-26051749